Learn to get out of your head and into your body by integrating and expressing your emotions in this group retreat. This retreat is for you if:
- You struggle to balance feeling your emotions without letting them control you, and end up either repressing or reacting
- You spend a lot of time in your head, and want to learn to spend more time in your body
- You have difficulty connect deeply with people
We’ll learn embodiment:
- Feel like you are your whole body, not just a mind controlling a “meatsuit”
- Identify and let go of unconscious tension, allowing grace and ease of movement
We’ll work with emotions:
- Identify and let go of the emotions and stories driving your behaviour
- Practise healthy ways to express and release emotions, to avoid falling into fight/flight/freeze/fawn responses
- Learn to better perceive emotions in others, helping you to connect more deeply in your relationships
🗓 Date: Friday 7 October to Sunday 9 October
🗺 Location: Blue Haven, New South Wales
Only 8 spots are available, book now. Sold out!
In this retreat, we’ll draw on a range of methodologies including the BioEmotive Framework, Internal Family Systems, Somatic therapy, Stretch Therapy, Tantra, and more.
Please note: this is a practical retreat. You will be practising embodying emotions in a group context, not learning about the theory of embodying emotions in a lecture format.