Yogaruka Studios provide group and private mixed movement sessions (fusions of yoga, Qigong, mobility, calisthenics, Stretch Therapy™, contemporary Pilates, etc) taught by some of the most highly trained teachers in Sydney that have come together under the umbrella of this gorgeous, ecological, holistic fitness space.
Yogaruka reserves the right to cancel, change or vary sessions, teachers, workshops or teacher training programs. While we endeavour to give you as much notice as we can, this may not always be possible. Please regularly check live timetables for up-to-date information on all sessions and events. Yogaruka also reserves the right to reasonably adjust pricing of class passes and expiry brackets, giving reasonable notice by email. If you have unsubscribed from our mailing list, please resubscribe, alternatively regularly check our website for updates.
You are welcome to pre-book online for all of our sessions, and this is highly recommended at peak times. If you are unable to attend you must cancel online at least 4 hours prior. Failure to cancel or “no-show” will result in you being charged for the pre-booked class.
If you have pre-booked a class, you must still check in upon arrival so that we know you’ve arrived. Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the commencement of the session so you can claim your spot on the mat and get in the zone.
Late-Arrivals & Leaving a Session Early
A late arrival is accepted if you can be on the mat in a quiet and respectful manner within the first 5 minutes of the session.
Should you need to leave the session early please alert the teacher and make sure you leave as quietly as possible in order to not disturb other students. We understand you may occasionally need to leave the session early but if this is a regular pattern we suggest you sign into a session you know you can fully commit to.
All our memberships - online and in-person - are charged monthly, for the one month ahead.
Unlimited Membership Contract:
You will be expected to continue payments until written notice of cancellation. Should you need to cancel or downgrade your contract, please do so with a fortnight’s notice. Upgrading (e.g., passing from the online to the in-person unlimited) will not incur any fees.
If you wish to cancel, suspend or alter your UMC payment in any way you are under contractual obligation to give Yogaruka a two weeks’ notice via email.
Your payments will continue to draw from your account indefinitely. If you wish us to stop payments at the end of your monthly cycle you must inform us a fortnight before the termination date.
A minimum of one full billing period (30 days) must be completed prior to the cancellation taking effect. Membership cancellations cannot be applied retroactively under any circumstance.
All passes are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other pass. Passes purchased online will activate upon your first visit.
Introductory 2-Week unlimited Passes are a one-time offer to all new attendees at Yogaruka. No other offer or discount can, under any circumstance, be used together with it unless priorly agreed with Yogaruka.
Drop in passes are valid for one month from purchase, and can be used for one visit. All our multi-class passes are valid now for 6 months from activation.
Discounted passes may have different conditions to the above so make sure to check with Reception or the teacher to confirm conditions before purchase.
If you are on an Auto-Membership, you are welcome to hold or suspend your membership for holiday or business travels, or if you are unable to practice due to serious illness or injury. A two weeks’ notice in writing prior to the suspension date is required. Membership suspensions cannot be applied retroactively. Minimum suspension period for memberships is 7 days. Maximum suspension period is 21 days per 3 months membership period, for a total of 84 days per year. Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. One billing period (30 days) must be completed after suspension and prior to cancelling membership. In the same fashion we do not allow for memberships to be downgraded and then suspended within the same billing period (30 days).
Class passes cannot be suspended or cancelled under any circumstance.
For all membership enquiries, suspensions and cancellations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concessions are available for kids and students only. If you purchase online, a valid ID must still be sighted when you come to class. At failure to do so we reserve the right to ask you to pay the difference toward a full membership or pass, or limit the number of days/iterations on it. If you are a minor, your guardian will have to co-sign your intake form.
Concession memberships reflect the same conditions as standard memberships (see above).
Private Yoga Sessions
For all private sessions we have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel via phone or email or change your appointment within 24 hours, or if you do not attend your session, you will be charged the full fee.
Bringing extra participants to your private session will incur an extra of 25% per person to the total. (Practically, a private class for two will cost 1,25 times more than a private class for one. A private class for three will cost 1,56 times more than a private class for one. A private class for four will cost 1,95 times more.)
All private sessions that are taken as 10-class passes are subject to the same conditions as the group class passes: they are 6 months valid; as they present a significant discount on the single, they can under no circumstance be refunded, nor can they be transferred or exchanged.
We ask all our first-timers to fill in an intake form that will gather detailed information in regards to your residence, points of contact (incl. GP of choice), age, and medical history. We commit to keep anything pertaining to you that you have communicated to us orally and in writing confidential, however refraining from giving us the requested information may result in us refusing your participation to Exercise.
By purchasing any item from this website and attending the event, I hereby agree that the following terms and conditions and undertakings apply to the Services (“Services”) to be provided to me by Yogaruka:
- I am participating voluntarily in the sessions, workshops or events offered by Yogaruka. I have been examined by a licensed medical practitioner (“Practitioner”) within the past six months and have been found by such Practitioner to be able to perform all vigorous stretching and movement practices (“Exercise”) which I am to perform during my participation in the session, workshop or event organised by Yogaruka.
- I will faithfully follow the instructions given to me by YogaRuka and their associated teachers, as to when, where, and how to perform and not to perform Exercise.
- I agree and acknowledge that participation in any Exercise could constitute a risk of serious injury to myself, including permanent paralysis or death. I voluntarily and knowingly recognise, accept and assume this risk and warrant that I am physically fit and able to perform given Exercise without risking serious injury, including permanent paralysis or death. I acknowledge that neither YogaRuka, associated teachers, staff or employees shall be nor be deemed to be responsible or liable (whether in contract of in tort or under any statute whatsoever), for any injury, illness or other mishap I sustain arising from or out of, or in any way directly or indirectly connected with given Exercise.
- I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in movement practices and theory only. Yogaruka Pty/Ltd, associated teachers, staff or employees of Yogaruka, are not liable for, nor are expected to provide any advice, training or medical assistance other than in the form of Exercise.
- I indemnify and will at all times hereafter well and sufficiently indemnify and keep fully indemnified Yogaruka, associated teachers, staff or employees of Yogaruka from and against all actions, suits, causes of action, proceedings, claims, costs and expenses whatsoever which may be taken or made against Yogaruka, associated teachers, staff or employees of Yogaruka or incurred or become payable by Yogaruka, associated teachers, staff or employees of Yogaruka in connection with or arising out of any such injury, illness or mishap to me.
- The fee paid by me for participation in Yogaruka’s sessions, workshops or events is non-refundable. Yogaruka in their sole discretion may grant refunds to me without prejudicing any of their rights.
- Yogaruka reserves the right to cancel any event, in which case a full refund will be granted.
- I indemnify Yogaruka associated teachers, staff or employees of Yogaruka against any loss or damage of my personal belongings that may arise through my attending this event, class or workshop.
- I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents.
- I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
When using our website, you agree to:
- Seek our written permission if you would like to copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or hardcopy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
- Thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.
Like most other websites, during the course of any visit to the Yogaruka website, we use small files which are stored on your hard drive by our browser (“cookies”) to monitor your use of the website. Once you have closed your browser, we do not use the information these cookies collect.
When submitting your personal data to us, you agree that any information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files.
You have the right, at any time, to request a copy of the information we hold about you.